Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Glamorous life of Cassandra...

I called this post the "glamorous life of Cassandra"... because as many of you know, the world of DIY is HARD WORK. You see, us DIY-ers get these grand ideas into our heads, where we concoct brilliant colors, layouts, schemes.. then WE have to do it. Most of the time, this means reading other blogs and figuring it out as we go. Some of the time, this means inhaling spray paint even though I wore a respirator. So yes, this whole home remodel and decor thing is down right glamorous. I type this while drinking a martini and watching the pool boy. I kid. I kid. Bottom line though, is that it's worth it. I have LOTS of new things coming to the blog this week: the final reveal on the living room, a TON for the wedding DIY section, and maybe even a couple of other surprises... so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment