Saturday, December 3, 2011

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...These are a few of my favorite links...

In the quest to find some great inspiration for both my home, and my life, I have dug through countless websites and looked at goodness knows how many different great webpages. There are a handful, however, that I visit quite regularly- and wanted to share them with you. I'm also excited to post next week part one of my Christmas project. I will be making ALL of my Christmas gifts this year, and am determined to have them be amazing!

One Kings Lane: Amazing Ideas

Sweet Pickins: A local Utah furniture refinisher- (cute, cute, cute!)

Home Talk: GREAT feedback and tips from people who have done it themselves. I have gotten ideas for everything from composting to painting..

Happy Hunting!
-Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment